(Please do not respond to DVTA about this announcement. This notice was sent by a third party and is being re-posted by the DVTA as a service to its members.)
Meet the Intelligence Community Online
Tuesday, February 26, 2 p.m. – 8 p.m. ET
The United States Intelligence Community (IC), an integrated network of agencies that work together to protect our nation’s security, is seeking a culturally diverse, technologically savvy and skilled workforce for exciting careers in a number of fields. Join us at the IC Virtual Career Fair to explore career opportunities, chat with recruiters and subject matter experts, and learn how to apply for job openings.
Registration opened January 15. Go to ICVirtualFair.com. Space is limited! To guarantee your entrance into this event, pre-registration is highly encouraged.
• Visit IC agencies’ virtual booths
• Chat with recruiters and subject matter experts in real-time
• Attend live presentations
• Explore currently available jobs
• Learn about internships and other opportunities for students
• Link to IC agency Web sites and online application systems
• Network with other job seekers
• Accounting, Budgeting, Auditing, Contracting, Financial Management
• Administration – Human Resources, Logistics, Public Affairs, Clinical Psychology, etc.
• Clandestine Services
• Computer Science, Computer Engineering
• Cybersecurity, Information Assurance
• Data Scientists
• Engineering – Electrical and Electronics
• Mathematics and Physical Science
• Foreign Language – Language Analysts and Officers, Instructors, Contract Linguists
• Information Technology
• Intelligence Analysis – Economic, Cultural, Imagery, Military, Open Source, Regional and Technical
• Program/Project Management
• Security, Police
• Special Agents
• Student Internships, Co-op Positions
*Priority languages include: All African languages, Arabic (all dialects), Cambodian, Dari, Farsi, Hebrew, Hindi and other languages of India, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, all Chinese Languages, Pashto, Russian, Tajik, Turkish, Urdu and other languages of Pakistan, and Vietnamese. Note: Not all IC agencies participating in the IC Virtual Career Fair have openings in all languages; however, FBI Language Services and the National Virtual Translation Center have contract linguist opportunities available in almost any language, including French and Spanish.
The following IC agencies and components will be participating in the fair:
• Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
• Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
• Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
• Federal Bureau of Investigation Language Services Section (FBI LSS)
• National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
• National Security Agency (NSA)
• National Virtual Translation Center (NVTC) (NGA)
U.S. citizenship is required. The United States Intelligence Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer.